Would you like to learn Dutch?
Atlas will help you to find the right course.
Why learn Dutch?
- You will get to know Antwerp better. You will also get to know new people.
- You will learn how to hold short, social conversations. You will be able to provide basic information about yourself, your job, your surroundings and your education.
- Have you passed the course? You will receive a Dutch language certificate.
What will Atlas do for you?
- You will receive information regarding the Dutch language course.
- You might, if necessary, do a few tests to decide which course will suit you best.
- You will discuss with a staff member when, where and how you will learn Dutch. Together, you will also discuss how many times per week you can attend lessons.
The duration and cost of the course will differ per school.
How to book an appointment?
Would you like to study Dutch at home? Can you study on your own? Are you motivated to learn Dutch? Do you know to work with a computer, tablet or smartphone?
You can study Dutch by using these apps and websites:
Apps for beginners (language level A1 – A2)
- Duolingo: Duolingo – ‘s Werelds beste manier om een taal te leren
- Learn Dutch English UK – Dutch for beginners – Table of contents (50languages.com)
- Memrise: Memrise
- Dutch for foreigners 5th edition: Nederlands voor buitenlanders 5de editie – Free download and software reviews – CNET Download
- Dutch course with FunEasyLearn: Talen leren – FunEasyLearn – Apps op Google Play
Websites for beginners (language level A1-A2)
- Visual dictionary (Ukrainian): BABADADA | Visual dictionary, dictionnaire d’image, diccionario visual, قاموس مصوّر, 图画词典, दृश्य शब्दकोश
- Videos and news articles with exercises (1 black star means beginners level): NedBox | Oefen je Nederlands online
- Dutch pronunciation: De Nederlandse Klanken (encora.be)
- Dutch grammar in several languages (Russian): Available translations | A Practical Dutch Grammar