Information sessions ‘Welcome to Antwerp’
Do you have any questions about working and studying in Belgium? Would you like to learn Dutch? Do you not know where you can receive medical and psychological support? Are you looking for a school for your child? Do you have any questions regarding residence documents?
Come to the information sessions ‘Welcome to Antwerp’!
- During 2 information sessions, Atlas will answer your initial questions about being in a new country. This way, we will help you to get started in Antwerp.
- The information sessions are given in Ukrainian and Russian.
- The information sessions consist of 2 parts. Attend both part 1 and part 2.
Who is it for?
You have fled from Ukraine and are residing in Antwerp.
How to register?
Register via this form.
Or go to Atlas to register.
Registration is required for each information session.
Where do the information sessions take place?
- Online session: you will receive a link when registering.
- Information session at Atlas: Carnotstraat 110, 2060 Antwerp
Do you still have questions after the information sessions?
Ask for personal guidance
Do you still have questions about your personal situation after the 2 information sessions? Would you like to receive more guidance?
You can make an appointment with a guidance counsellor.
You will receive additional, tailor-made information about residing and living in Antwerp, learning Dutch, working, hobbies and important organisations in Antwerp.
To make an appointment, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
App Welkom in Antwerpen
Download the free app ‘Welkom in Antwerpen’ (Welcome to Antwerp). This app guides you to interesting organizations in Antwerp.